Logistics Partner Support Manager
As a Driver Community Manager your mission will be to improve the interaction with our riders so that the collaboration and overall experience with GOGOX will be transparent, efficient and very pleasant.
What you will deliver
- Consult, partner and collaborate with local/regional leadership and key stakeholders to execute on responsibilities of the role
- Create a community of drivers, a set of values and a homogeneous group identity.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with drivers within the platform community.
- Elaborate and coordinate surveys, focus groups, events & regular test flows in order to understand the pain points of drivers; Improve drivers interaction touch points in order to maximize efficiency and satisfaction.
- Identify and analyze needs related to drivers community; set vision & priorities of key projects and initiatives; comfortable with designing and understanding key metrics, and generate high-quality, accurate and relevant insights and recommendations for stakeholders.
- Design and deliver core development programs and initiatives to improve and align drivers with GOGOX values with measurable results and KPIs in line with the latest goals and development of the company; define and improve on platform policies related to the development of the drivers community.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of development initiatives through well-constructed evaluation strategies to measure, monitor and validate impact; refine solutions and course-correct as needed
- Maintain and Manage the communications & messages for riders with clarity & sufficient transparency-related but not limited to account decisions, suspensions and other disciplinary actions; provide cross-functional support with other operation teams
- Monitor new drivers onboarding process and sticker program.
- Solve problems independently, and work creatively through challenges to overcome obstacles and connect with others, regularly without direction
- Design and own the drivers gamification plan.
Who you are
- Degree Holder (with min. 5-7 years working experience)
- Amazing communicator with great negotiation and planning skills;
- Full execution of community processes;
- Excellent people skills and being able to empathize and build rapport with others easily;
- Experience in blue-collar projects;
- Social skills and results-oriented constructive thinking, problem-solving;
- Enjoy ownership and be comfortable with stakeholders reporting while leading your own bits of the operation;
- Good Chinese and English communication language skills.
What we offer
- Clear growth path
- Casual working environment
- Food, drinks, and beer on tap
- A multi-cultural team
- A company provides casual, flexible, and pet friendly working environment
- A company promotes learning, continuous improvement, and personal growth
GOGOX is the first on-demand logistics and transportation platform in Asia. As a pioneer among tech and logistics startups, we transform the logistics industry, by making use of the trending sharing economy concept and embracing the beauty of simplicity and efficiency.
Over the years, GOGOX has expanded its business from Hong Kong to Singapore, South Korea, Mainland China, Taiwan and India and will continue to expand globally. If you share our vision and enjoy working in a creative, innovative and fun environment, apply to join our team and start your GOGOVanture today.