You will be part of our software delivery team, building the best user experiences, fueling the growth of GOGOVAN in multiple regions, and improving the lives of our users. We are dedicated to delivering value through well-tested, safe, and frequent deployments, and we strive to have good collaboration and communication within our agile cross-functional teams.
- work on our business user platform and reusable component library based on React, styled-components, Redux
- ensure code changes are covered with unit tests written in Jest/Enzyme and e2e tests written in Cypress
- work with a cross-functional team that encourages candid feedback and continuous improvement
- pair on difficult problems and review your teammates' code changes to ensure they meet our standards
- prevent and debug production issues of our web apps
- improve our architecture and coding standard
- lead initiatives to improve both the usability of our web apps and our workflows
- work in a company that values work-life balance
- have high standards for good testing and user experience
- are obsessed with automating to make your team more efficient
- enjoy collaborating with different subject matter experts
- understand the importance of performance budgeting and using metrics to justify improvements
- take pride and ownership from project conception to getting your work into users' hands
- enjoy building prototypes with new technologies
GOGOX is the first on-demand logistics and transportation platform in Asia. As a pioneer among tech and logistics startups, we transform the logistics industry, by making use of the trending sharing economy concept and embracing the beauty of simplicity and efficiency.
Over the years, GOGOX has expanded its business from Hong Kong to Singapore, South Korea, Mainland China, Taiwan and India and will continue to expand globally. If you share our vision and enjoy working in a creative, innovative and fun environment, apply to join our team and start your GOGOVanture today.