Senior Growth Marketing Executive
The Growth Marketing Executive will report to the Growth Marketing Manager, responsible for digital marketing and customer lifecycle management. He/she will be involved in both planning and executing both regional and local marketing activities in driving growth metrics across channels.
What You Will Deliver
- Support various marketing initiatives and hands-on management of Google and Facebook advertising, lifecycle campaigns, market research, blog and email marketing
- Track and execute digital marketing activities across channels such as SEM, SEO, social, mobile, display, video, retargeting, content marketing, and email/messenger marketing
- Run growth campaigns across countries for different customer segments, through country insights, effective creatives and communications, data analyses, A/B testing, marketing automation, etc.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders in improving website traffic and content updates
- Support business analytics and reporting for marketing campaigns and business activities based on our online performance and operational data
- Coordinate with teams to improve the marketing funnel from market research, lead generation, acquisition, activation, conversion, to retention
- Stay abreast of the digital marketing trends and implement best practices to optimize our marketing ROI
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Technology, Analytics, Statistics, or Computer Science
- At least 5 to 6 years of working experience in digital / performance marketing
- Strong technical, experimentation, and analytical skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Excellent communicator and problem solver, with an ability to use data to inform decisions
- Hands-on experience with running marketing campaigns and using digital platforms like Facebook and Google
- Great attention to detail and keen business acumen
- Strong knowledge of marketing tools and platforms - Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn, WordPress, Braze and/or Bigquery
- Ability to do basic programming in SQL, Python, and/or HTML5 would be a plus
- Agile, independent and results driven
- Immediately available would be a plus
What We Offer
- Birthday Leave
- Medical and Dental insurance
- A company provides casual, flexible, and pet friendly working environment
- A company promotes learning, continuous improvement, and personal growth
GoGoX is the first on-demand logistics and transportation platform in Asia. As a pioneer among tech and logistics startups, we transform the logistics industry, by making use of the trending sharing economy concept and embracing the beauty of simplicity and efficiency.
Over the years, GoGoX has expanded its business from Hong Kong to Singapore, South Korea, Mainland China, Taiwan and India and will continue to expand globally. If you share our vision and enjoy working in a creative, innovative and fun environment, apply to join our team and start your GOGOVanture today.