Senior Software Engineer, Mobile
You will be part of our software delivery team and build our mobile applications in Flutter & Android Native. Our applications provide the best user experience to fuel the growth of GOGOX in multiple regions. Our engineers cooperate with different stakeholders in a cross-functional team. Each team is dedicated to discovering and solving problems in a particular area.
We are looking for someone passionate about performance, reliability, and design with the experience and credentials to back up that passion. Someone who can take ownership of applications, solve technical challenges and take pride in their solutions and code.
You’ll be a key member of the team tasked with contributing to a number of high-value projects within GOGOX.
What You Will Deliver
- Create the best user experience and wow our customers through mobile apps.
- Debug and prevent production issues of our apps.
- Explore new technology to enhance the product possibilities in areas, such as geo-spatial, logistics, computer vision, and more.
- Improve mobile apps continuously in UIUX, test coverage, performance, development efficiency.
- Compose and evolve mobile architecture and coding standards.
- Lead initiatives to improve the capability of our mobile apps.
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years in mobile software development for iOS or Android platforms. For Android developers, experience in Kotlin, Android Jetpack, and Android mobile lifecycle, nice to have if familiar with Android Compose. For iOS developers, experience with Swift / Objective C
- You have experience in developing production scale application in Flutter
- You have experience with mobile development methodologies, tools, and understanding of the Agile development life-cycle, familiar with CICD.
- You experience writing unit tests with one or more unit testing frameworks.
- You have proven experience in writing readable code, creating extensive documentation for existing code and refactoring previously written code.
- You are the proactive person to search for a portfolio of unique, interesting, and well-built things.
- You are pragmatic, agreed to strong adherence to style and convention.
- You enjoy collaborating with different subject matter experts.
- You can think with designers, experience with optimizing applications for Material Design.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Are a designer at heart to follow design specifications.
- Enjoy collaborating with different subject matter experts.
Possible Areas You Will Be Working On
- Design, build and iterate Android native apps & Flutter multiple platform apps to service different personas on our Platform & Enterprise, e.g., drivers, business owners.
- Build tools to improve the productivity of the mobile team to ship better apps more frequently with high quality and well-architected.
- Works with Agile team and our engineer talents to deliver world-class applications.
What We Offer
- Clear growth path
- Casual working environment
- Hybrid work
- Food, drinks, and beer on tap
- A fast-growing technology startup providing on-demand mobility solutions and more
- A multi-cultural team
- A software engineering team striving for technical excellence
- A company provides casual, flexible, and pet friendly working environment
- A company promotes learning, continuous improvement, and personal growth
GOGOX is the first on-demand logistics and transportation platform in Asia. As a pioneer among tech and logistics startups, we transform the logistics industry, by making use of the trending sharing economy concept and embracing the beauty of simplicity and efficiency.
Over the years, GOGOX has expanded its business from Hong Kong to Singapore, South Korea, Mainland China, Taiwan and India and will continue to expand globally. If you share our vision and enjoy working in a creative, innovative and fun environment, apply to join our team and start your GOGOVanture today.