Senior Marketing Executive
What You Will Deliver
- Lead all Marketing Campaigns for India. This includes but not limited to Digital (Social, Google, Email Marketing), PR, etc.
- Support the execution of Global Marketing Calendars, Roadmaps and Campaigns to ensure they are locally relevant.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams on Marketing Analysis & Insight Mining and suitably aligning the Business & Marketing Strategies for the country with HQ.
- Responsible for creating & curating content that are both in-house developed and user generated and run A/B Testing.
- Generate Sales Qualified Leads through various marketing activities with optimal ROI.
- Initiate and facilitate partnerships with industry bodies, relevant forums.
- Will be responsible for SEO for our owned channels in India.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Develop brand and marketing strategies that meet customers’ needs and promote GOGOX’s services.
- Create and manage consumer-centric marketing campaigns to acquire new users, retain existing customers, and brand building.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify marketing channels to reach our target customers.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on strategic marketing partnerships, events, and exhibitions.
- Handle media requests, manage crises, and develop relationships with local media.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, Advertising, Communications, or Public Relations
- 5 to 8 years of experience in marketing across above-the-line and below-the-line channels
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Experience leading a small team and managing marketing budgets
- Strong knowledge of the local market, including traditional and digital media landscape
- Experience at a start-up, eCommerce, or technology company a plus
- Able to execute marketing campaigns and projects from beginning to end
- Numerical skills and strong knowledge of analytics
- Negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial sense and business acumen
- Proficiency in marketing software and tools, such as social media platforms, email platforms, mobile engagement, WordPress, and/or Google Analytics would be a plus
GOGOX is the first on-demand logistics and transportation platform in Asia. As a pioneer among tech and logistics startups, we transform the logistics industry, by making use of the trending sharing economy concept and embracing the beauty of simplicity and efficiency.
Over the years, GOGOX has expanded its business from Hong Kong to Singapore, South Korea, Mainland China, Taiwan and India and will continue to expand globally. If you share our vision and enjoy working in a creative, innovative and fun environment, apply to join our team and start your GOGOVanture today.