Senior QA Automation Engineer
We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer with a passion to develop and deliver high-quality automation test coverage for setting up an automation framework from scratch for existing and new feature development and making sure the regression cases are up to date. In this role, you will be involved in the whole software development lifecycle, from requirements analysis, test planning, test execution, defect tracking until product delivery and maintenance.
What you will deliver
- Accountable for setting up the end-to-end automation test framework for mobile apps and web applications.
- Work closely with QA Manager, Product Managers, Product Designers, CTO, Tech Leads to understand the project details.
- Able to estimate, prioritize, plan, document, coordinate and execute the testing effort for any given deliverables.
- Able to set goals and handle multiple tasks, stakeholders and projects simultaneously if required.
- Able to drive the adoption of current best practices and contribute to the ongoing improvement of QA methodologies and processes.
Who you are
- Strong hands-on experience in automation testing using Appium, Selenium and other automation tools for performing mobile app tests and integrating test automation fully into the CI / CD pipeline.
- Solid hands-on experience in creating automation framework with developing test scripts, maintaining and continuously evolving efficient test automation approach for full coverage.
- Mobile testing and automation using Java with Appium experience in IOS and Android App testing.
- Good understanding of software development process, software testing types, techniques, tools, processes, and QA methodologies and familiarity with Jira.
- Knowledge of any test management tools (Zephyr, XRay, PractiTest, Testlink, Testrail, Testflow).
- Able to perform API Testing by using any of the tools (Postman, Swagger and rest assured).
- Experience in working in an Agile SCRUM team would be a plus.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus not mandatory.
- Knowledge of Saucelabs and BrowserStack tools would be a plus
What we offer
- Clear growth path
- Casual working environment
- Food, drinks, and beer on tap
- A multi-cultural team
- A company provides a casual, flexible, and pet-friendly working environment
- A company promotes learning, continuous improvement, and personal growth
GOGOX is the first on-demand logistics and transportation platform in Asia. As a pioneer among tech and logistics startups, we transform the logistics industry, by making use of the trending sharing economy concept and embracing the beauty of simplicity and efficiency.
Over the years, GOGOX has expanded its business from Hong Kong to Singapore, South Korea, Mainland China, Taiwan and India and will continue to expand globally. If you share our vision and enjoy working in a creative, innovative and fun environment, apply to join our team and start your GOGOVanture today.