Part-Time Customer Service Officer
What you will be deliver
- Provide quality customer services to prospective and existing clients in a professional manner
- Answer and handle customer’s enquiries, feedback and complaints with high service standards to retain existing customers timely and tactfully
- Make warm/cold calls to existing and potential customers
- Work with a team of customer servicing staff in providing full support to clients’ enquiries on account opening, application verification and account management
- Monitor and analyze monthly promotion/campaigns
- Assist in any ad hoc tasks assigned by team lead and Managers
Who you are
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant working experience in the Customer Service Industry
- Mature with a positive attitude, resilient, aggressive, self-motivated and strong desire to deliver exceptional results with great attention to accuracy and detail.
- Customer service-oriented, a good team player with good communication skills and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Chinese word processing.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Work requires minimum 2-4 days per week (6 Hrs per day)
What We Offer
- Flexible Work Arrangement
- Free flow of snacks and soft drinks
GOGOX is the first on-demand logistics and transportation platform in Asia. As a pioneer among tech and logistics startups, we transform the logistics industry, by making use of the trending sharing economy concept and embracing the beauty of simplicity and efficiency.
Over the years, GOGOX has expanded its business from Hong Kong to Singapore, South Korea, Mainland China, Taiwan and India and will continue to expand globally. If you share our vision and enjoy working in a creative, innovative and fun environment, apply to join our team and start your GOGOVanture today.