Junior HR Business Partner
What You Will Deliver
GoGoX makes moving simple using technologies, and GoGoX People team make this happen by helping the team reach their full potential. As the HR Business Partner, you will:
- Conduct weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consult with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develop contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Administer health and welfare plans, including enrolments, changes and terminations.
- Process required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
- File documents into appropriate employee files as well as prepare new-employee files.
- Assist or prepare correspondence as requested.
Who You Are
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and employment laws.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
What We Offer
- Chance to bring your aspirations, skills, and talent to innovate and shape the future together
- Private health insurance
- Competitive salary package
GoGoX is the first on-demand logistics and transportation platform in Asia. As a pioneer among tech and logistics startups, we transform the logistics industry, by making use of the trending sharing economy concept and embracing the beauty of simplicity and efficiency.
Over the years, GoGoX has expanded its business from Hong Kong to Singapore, South Korea, Mainland China, Taiwan and India and will continue to expand globally. If you share our vision and enjoy working in a creative, innovative and fun environment, apply to join our team and start your GOGOVanture today.